Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by 115 offices in over 50 countries around the world. In Canada, we have offices in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto & Vancouver.
Booking.com is exactly what the savvy travel customer demands from an accommodation website. Booking.com is for everyone – all ages, all budgets, all locations and all walks of life. Typically, our customers are confident travellers who like to take matters into their own hands, whether they are making a business booking or planning the holiday of a lifetime.
All the elements of the "Booking Blue" way pull together to make Booking.com the world’s number one website for booking accommodation:
• Over a billion guest nights have been booked since our first booking in 1997
• More than 550,000 room nights are being booked every single day
• We offer some 366,000+ unique places to stay in 190 countries worldwide
• We carry over 24 million guest reviews
• We charge no reservation fees, and many rooms can be cancelled free of charge
• From mobile to desktop, ours is an informative and user-friendly booking experience
• Our website is available in over 40 languages and we have a multilingual customer service team
Hundreds of thousands of our accommodation partners profit from our successful commission model. That means we work hard to convert more guests and drive higher revenues for our partners through better choices, availability, and prices.