FAMILY ADMISSION TO THE GLENBOW MUSEUM
Glenbow Museum is located in the heart of the Calgary downtown core. Situated between Stephen Avenue and the Olympic Plaza Cultural District, Glenbow Museum is surrounded by a wide variety of fine dining, coffee bars, retail shops to enhance any visit.
- Made in Calgary: The 1970s (to August 11th)
- M.C. Escher: The Mathemagician (to August 18th)
- Kent Monkman: The Big Four (to August 18th)
- 3 floors of permanent exhibits
Museum visitors are allowed free same day re-entry so you can come back and explore throughout the day.
- Family Admission (up to 2 adults and up to 4 youth) to the Glenbow Museum.
Note: Cancellations and rescheduling policies apply. Rates and packages are subject to change without notice. Attraction admission tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Package does not include applicable taxes or gratuities. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.