MCI Canada is the official housing provider for Tourism Calgary; a full Conference Management Company whose goal it is to support meeting planners and clients alike succeed in satisfying their housing needs. With over 15 years of housing experience, the MCI Canada’s dedicated housing team is recognized as an industry leader in providing top notch customer service utilizing leading edge web-based housing management software offering timely, accurate and cost-effective services.
MCI Canada’s years of expertise coupled with our unique ability to deliver beyond our client’s and their delegates expectations is what sets us apart from other Housing Service Providers. We maintain a solid working relationship with the participating hotels and are recognized as a leader in this arena for corporate, national and international association clients.
MCI Canada (formerly Advance Group) delivers:
- Sound and innovative operational strategies driving higher revenues and bottom line results
- A seamless reservation system that is customized to the specific parameters of your hotel contract(s), with a front page tailored to match your conference website look and fee.
- An easy, reliable, online reservation process with immediate booking confirmation via email
- Friendly and knowledgeable phone support for delegates
- Exceptional guest service to your delegates
- Personal attention that tends to a meeting planner's or clients unique inventory and administrative requirements through a dedicated Housing Manager.
- Hotel contract negotiation and management of the hotel contracts throughout the event to ensure the contractual agreement and clauses are adhered too
- Maintenance of live room inventory for single/multiple hotel(s) including sub group blocks
- Attrition Management and risk mitigation
- Management of complimentary rooms, upgrades and concessions
- Policing of on-line booking engines
- A customized Hotel Information Form
- Relevant and comprehensive easy-to-follow reports, all reports are accessible via secure password 24/7/365
- Fully comprehensive post conference report which can be used for future event planning