Join other Tourism Calgary members for Tourism Talks, informative events held throughout the year. They're a great opportunity for members to network and share their insights.
Tourism Talks feature high-profile guest speakers who share their knowledge about business opportunities and challenges that the tourism and hospitality industries face every day.
Past topics have included:
- Savvy Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Think Performance with Google
- Digital 101
- Culinary Tourism
- Getting to Know Your (Social Media) Neighbourhood - click for PDF presentation
- Make Trip Advisor Work for You - click for PDF of presentation
- Think Social! Be Social!
- CTC Explorer Quotient (EQ)
- Tackling the Great Wall of China
- Trends & Strategies in eTravel
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media
- Six Secrets to Networking and Highly Effective Business Marketing
- Environmental Education & Initiatives; Green Meetings & Events
- Responding to the changing marketing environment: The latest consumer trends impacting tourism in Alberta today.
- National Parks of Canada Survey
- Customs & Immigration Information
Come out to our next event, and meet fellow Tourism Calgary members, industry partners, and the Tourism Calgary staff. You'll come away with new acquaintances and new knowledge about industry trends – both very valuable things in our book.