Calgary Lifestyle Expo
LEARN IT. EXPERIENCE IT. LIVE IT.
Discover a whole new world packed full of engaging life enhancing “things to do” to fill your evenings, weekends and beyond!
The Calgary Lifestyle Expo is a consumer-focused, activity-motivating trade show that showcases exhibitors who cater to the lifestyle and leisure activities, attractions and adventures sought after by the active, mainstream Calgarian.
Our focus is to expose families, couples, singles, teens and children to the diversity of leisure, social and personal interest services, venues, resources and products that our Calgary community and immediate areas have to offer.
Friday evening, May 24 — 4pm to 10pm
Saturday, May 25 — 11pm to 6pm
Acadia Recreation Complex – 240 90 Avenue SE, Calgary
As a guest to the Calgary Lifestyle Expo, expect to discover a wide selection of exhibits representing:
main attraction exhibitors...
- continuing education / personal interest classes, workshops and seminars
- sport, recreation and fitness activities and classes
- amusement and adventure excursions
- seasonal and specialty city events, festivals and exhibitions
- cultural and historical destinations / events
- performing arts and culture
- point of interest destinations & attractions
- evening entertainment and destination dining
- retreats / weekend getaways
What is an Expo without a collection of products to enhance every aspect of mainstream living. Expect to find a variety of exhibitors offering exceptional savings on health products, home and garden accents, fashion, accessories, sporting goods and more
main stage entertainment & lounge...
Enjoy a beverage, and be entertained with innovative main stage entertainment running throughout the day
Sign up for FREE GUEST PASSES at www.calgarylifestyleexpo.com
For exhibitor and visitor details, contact 403 228-7874 or email@example.com