Cowboys is a world-famous tourist landmark, a favorite local pastime, and the World's Stampede Headquarters!
It is the originator of "where playboy meets country" and the stage for treasured friendships, the greatest courtships, the most prosperous business deals, and of course, the most amusing mistakes and fondest memories!
Captivating guests from all corners of the globe, Cowboys has become a legendary story to tell as an unmatched entertainment experience.
- Sports Illustrated has voted Cowboys "The Best Bar in the NHL"
- Stuff Magazine refers to Cowboys as one of the "Top 10 Parties in North America" during the Calgary Stampede
- USA Today boldly deemed Cowboys "One of the Top 3 Mega Bars in North America
- "60 Minutes said "Cowboys is the pulse of the Alberta Economy"
- National Post stated "that Cowboys is the most famous Calgary institution; even more famous than the Calgary Stampede."
Cowboys hosts the Biggest Ladies Night in Western Canada on Wednesdays, the student 75 cent Draft on Thursdays, and it is the principal choice for Calgary's best entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays.
Get ready for "the most fun you can have with your boots on!"
The wait is over. Cowboys is back in the saddle again! The iconic Cowboys tent will be located at Cowboys Casino, formerly Stampede Casino. 421 12 Avenue SE. Calgary, AB. Our tent will once again be the place to have the most fun with your boots on!