Me to We Style, is a Canadian social enterprise that provides quality custom apparel for socially responsible consumers, organizations and corporations at the retail and wholesale level. Choosing our product means you are making a positive social and environmental impact worldwide by reducing carbon emissions and chemicals from harming our earth. Dedicated to providing an eco-friendly and socially conscious product, Me to We Style donates half of our annual profits to our charity partner, Free the Children. Together our efforts continue to empower a movement for a more socially-conscious future for our local and global communities.
Each piece of the apparel you or your company purchase will:
· Show your customers and employees that you care about making a positive difference
· Prevent toxic chemicals from harming our earth.
· Plant a tree in Africa through our “Buy a Tee, Plant a Tree” program.
· Strengthen the domestic economy by supporting local businesses.
· Reduce the amount of greenhouse gases emitted during the production and transport of your domestically produced product.
To date our partners have helped:
· Offset the use of over 250,000lbs of pesticides
· Planted over 700,000 trees
· Inspired over 1.7 million ethical purchases.
- Energy conservation