Calgary Media Coverage
- Tourism Calgary: "Ultimate Culinary Weekend"
As part of the National Campaign that leveraged the Top Chef Canada initiative, Tourism Calgary held a Top Chef Canada – Ultimate Culinary Weekend contest and hosted 11 winners from across Canada.
- Teach and Travel: "Step Inside Calgary for Cultural Immersion" by Erika Fifelski
Check out page 30 and find out why students visiting Calgary will come away an enriched cultural experience.
- Calgary Sun; "Alberta Leading in the Beer Hall Trend" by Jordan St John
There are a unique set of circumstances that are driving the craft beer market in Calgary and Edmonton, resulting in an incredible rate of expansion.
- St. John's Wort: "Beer and Food - Charcut" by Jordan St John
Join beer journalist St. John as he navigates Charcuts menu with beer sommelier Kirk Bodnar.
- enRoute: "Calgary on Any Budget"
From Olympic bobsledding to all-you-can-eat steak, here’s how to balance your pocketbook in the city.
- Westworld Alberta: "Creme de Calgary" by Tracy Hyatt
Read about Chef Leboe's inspirations behind the Model Milk menu.
- Le Travelist: "Destination Calgary" by Susan Smith
With a booming agriculture and petroleum industry, and up and coming culinary scene, Calgary is steadily climbing its way to the top of our luxury destinations list.
- Huffington Post: "The Must-Try Restaurant in Calgary" by Adrian Brijbassi
It's not unusual to see chefs running from the kitchen to the garden to pick the ingredients for the dishes that are served to diners waiting eagerly for their meals.
- RV West: "Walk the Walk in Calgary" by Kristen Mitchell
Taking a stroll down Calgary’s Bow River has become a great way to discover the arts, thanks to the newly completed RiverWalk